Cathy Claussen, Director
The purpose of our Ladies Ministry is to meet the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of women at Truth Tabernacle and within our community. This ministry is designed to encourage women to grow in their faith in Jesus Christ, develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women, and to provide opportunities to serve and reach our community for Christ.
- Ladies of Prayer – women uniting in prayer. Prayer chain in action.
- Ladies of Faith – Bible studies that strengthen women’s relationship with Jesus and each other.
- Prayer – women are encouraged to spend time in prayer before each service.
- Luncheons for guest speakers
- Gift baskets
- Annual Community Ladies Tea
- Mother’s Memorial – charity providing appliances and other domestic items to missionary families
- Multiple opportunities for local community service
- Ladies Night Out – a night of relaxation, fun, and fellowship
- Ladies Holiday Dinner and Greeting Card Exchange
- UPCI Ladies Ministries
- Mother’s Memorial – supplying appliances and other domestic items to missionary families
- Ladies of Prayer International – uniting in prayer for our children
- HOPE – ministry dedicated to healing our painful experiences
- Women of Worth – program for the widows of UPCI ministers
- Pure . . . A Path Worth Taking – dedicated to retaining our identity in a way that reveals God’s nature in our lifestyle and attire
- Bible Study Resources
- More to Life – offering every women purpose through God’s word.